Step 1: Download and Open The File
1. Click on the download link
*You may use other unzip software such as 7-zip to unzip the file.
2. Click Download
3. Once the file downloaded, go to download folder, Right click the file Open With > Windows Explorer
Step 2: Install Mr. Accounting
1. Double click to open the software installer
2. Click Next
3. Tick I accept the terms of license of agreement.
4. Click Next.
7. Click Install
6. Click Next
5. Key in your name in User Name, Company Name, and Software Serial Number then click Next
9. After Installation, Mr. Accounting icon will appear in the desktop. Click the Mr. Accounting icon and start.
8. Click Finish to complete installation
* Make sure your internet connection is active while registering company. If you still cannot register, kindly turn off your antivirus protection and try again.
Step 3: Create and Register Your Company
1. Click New Company.
(For new installation, the system will default to Company Profile directly.)
2. Key in Company Details. (Key in the Company Name (Your Name), Your Matrix No., Address, Telephone No. and Email Address.)
3. The Financial Period should be set by the system from “01/01/2019 to 31/12/2019” automatically. (If the the financial period is not the same, kindly change the financial period based on the provided above.)
4. Once you have finished, click Save.
5. Company created successfully, click OK.